RED GEAR RACING CLINICS AND
Mission: Our goal is to help sailors of all ages become the sailor of their dreams.
We work with all Multihulls including Olympic Level
We want to prepare sailors for their Regional, National, International and Olympic Goals.
Our programs make it easy for parents to let their kids enter an exciting class without having to worry how to manage the logistics.
WHO ARE THE "Try It" SESSIONS FOR?:
* Intermediate sailors ages 11 and up weighing 63 pounds or more
* Perfect for Opti sailors or anyone interested in Multihulls
WHO ARE CLINICS FOR?
* Clinics are for anyone of any age who is interested in improving their sailing and racing skills.
EASY: Sign up....get on a plane....have way too much fun as you learn a new boat....fly home and tell everyone! Parents, have no fear. We keep our group small so they are well supervised.
WARNING: Multihulls are fast, challenging and exillerating!
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH PROGRAMS:
"TRY IT" SESSION:
* Work with a provided F16 Viper for recommended 2 day minimum
* Everthing from launching to high performance tuning will be covered
* Experience crew and skipper positions with 1 or 2 other people per boat for 3-4 hours a day depending on the attendance.
* Designed to improve team mechanics and racing skills for sailors of all ages and skill sets.
* Clinic entry is limited to 3-5 boats to keep content, pregression and intensity level high. Students can progress at their own pace.
* Well rounded curriculum including sailing mechanics, tactics, speed, rules and maintenance.
COACHES: Robbie Daniel, Jill Nickerson, Enrique Rodriquez and staff at the US Sailing Training facility at the Clearwater, Sailing Center. Coaches have US Sailing accreditations and International Olympic campaign experience.
RATES: Special on location events will be quoted per event
"TRY IT" SESSIONS WITH PROVIDED BOAT:
* $175.00 per day per person.
* $25.00 per person discount for Youth
BRING YOUR OWN BOAT:
* $ 275.00 per boat per day
* $25.00 per day discount for youth (24 and under) and US Sailing Team and Development Team members.
* $25.00 given for single handed boats.
* An overnight beach fee of $10.00 per night may apply.
CHARTER CLINIC BOAT:
* $125.00 per day. Rates may vary for locations outside of Clearwater, FL
* Regatta charters will be quoted per event
* Deposit required for charter boats $750.00
* $650.00 per day for up to 2 boats. $50.00 each additional boat.
* $50.00 per day discount for 3 or more days.
* Plus expenses when out of town. Travel days at half rate when less than 3 days of coaching.
* Power boat $175.00 per day including fuel when needed
AIRPORT TRANSFERS: $50 Round Trip
* Limited supervised housing available
* Adults $35.00 per day, Youth, US Sailing Team and Development Team members, $30.00 per day. Youth sailors will have priority.Hot breakfast, sandwich and fruit and snacks for lunch, drinks and snacks on the water and dinner. Youth sailors will have housing priority and housed in our personal home.
* Housing at regattas will be quoted per event.
PAYMENT: MC., VISA, AMEX, Check, Cash (3.8% bank fee will be applied)
BOAT STORAGE: Storage available for people to store their boat in Florida for the winter and attend clinics and regattas.
TRANSPORTATION: Boat transport to regattas is available.
EASY: Sign up...get on a plane...have way too muhc fun as you learn a new boat....fly home and tell everyone! Parents, have no fear. We keep our group small so they are well supervised.
SCHEDULES: Schedule of programs can be found at RedGearRacing.com. If you do not see a date that works for you, private "Try It: sessions can also be booked directly with the Clearwatter Community Center. Clinics are often scheduled in conjunction with major events. Sign up early as entry to each clinic is limited.
QUESTIONS: Call 727-734-0799 or Info@RedGearRacing.com
SCHEDULE: See Schedule page
All invormation and pricing subject to change